Sokkia SDL50 Digital Level 28x
- Easy, accurate measurement for construction and general applications.
- Sokkia brings the benefits of digital leveling to construction applications at an affordable price with the reliable, easy-to-use SDL50 Digital Level.
- In less than 3 seconds and with the touch of a key, height difference and distance can be measured and the result is stored in internal memory.
- The SDL50 minimizes human error and maximizes the ease of leveling work, allowing increased productivity and performance.
- Supplied with BDC46B Li-ion battery, CDC68 115VAC Charger, dust cover, tool kit, operators manual, carrying case.
- Use in conjunction with the Digital Level Rod
- Warranty: 2 Years
- (Former Part#'s 738050, 210115037)
Key SDL50 features include:
- Adjusts height and distance simultaneously
- Measurement is less than 3 seconds (single & repeat modes)
- Water resistant
- 2000-point internal memory
- Li-ion power system for up to 8.5 hours of continuous operation
Make measurements quick, easy, and accurate:
- The SDL50 is an accurate, dependable digital level
that combines user-friendly convenience with maximum
- All you have to do is aim the staff, adjust the focus, and then
with a single touch of a key the SDL50 accurately
measures height and distance.
- The results are easy to see on
the LCD display.
- High-speed measurement
- Consistent performance
- Water and shock resistant
- 2000-point internal memory
- Li-ion power system for up
- Aim, focus and press a key.
- Height and distance are simultaneously measured in 2.5 seconds, 20 percent faster than ordinary digital levels.
Reliability you can count on:
- You get superior measurement capability under all conditions.
- Even when the staff surface is partially shaded, or in dim light
where the brightness at staff surface is as low as 20 lux*, the SDL50
consistently provides accurate measurements without downtime.
- *20 lux is defined as the minimum brightness with which human face can be recognized.
Automatic recognition of inverted staff:
- The SDL50 automatically recognizes directions of
RAB-Code staffs and displays the results with a minus sign (-) when the
staff is inverted.
- Height of ceiling, overpasses, bridges,road signs,
tree branches, tunnel crowns, and other objects can be easily measured
without a calculator.
- The innovative “Wave-and-Read” technology provides an additional survey style.
- The SDL50 tracks the RAB-Code staff waved back and forth to read the correct height.
- The staff reading becomes the minimum when it is in vertical position.
- The SDL50 automatically detects the least value of staff readings.
Choose your accuracy:
- SDL50: 0.6 mm (Super-Invar Staff) / 0.8 mm (Invar) / 1.5 mm (Fiberglass) - This Unit
- SDL30: 0.4 mm (Super-Invar Staff) / 0.6 mm (Invar) / 1.0 mm (Fiberglass) - Available here
- Choose the digital level and staffs according to the accuracy* you need.
- Sokkia offers the top of-the-line SDL1X model for higher accuracy of up to 0.2 mm. - Available here
- *1 km double-run leveling
Robust internal memory:
- Up to 2,000 measurements of elevation or height differences can be recorded in the internal memory.
- Auto mode records data as soon as the measurement is taken, while
manual mode allows you to check the measurement results before
- Stored data is easily exported using the “Spectrum Link” software.
Convenient on-board Programs:
- The on-board measurement programs of SDL50 facilitate leveling and setting-out tasks.
- Programs include:
- Height Difference
- Cut and Fill Setting-out
- Setting-out in Distance
- The SDL50 calculates height difference between backsight (BS) and foresight (FS)
- Elevation of foresight can be calculated by inputting BS elevation
Cut and Fill Setting-out:
- Slope can be set using Cut and Fill Setting-out program
- Leveling is possible by inputting the height difference zero (0)
Height Accuracy (Electronic)
1.5mm (With Fiberglass RAB-Code Staves)
Standard deviation for 1km double run leveling
Distance Accuracy (Electronic)
[<10m = +/-10mm] [10m to 50m = +/-.1%xD] [>50m = .2%xD]
Display resolution (Height)
.0001 / .001m
1.6 to 100m
Pendulum compensator with magnetic damping system
-20 to +50ºC (-4 to +122ºF)
More than 8.5 hours
W158 x D257 x H182mm (W6.2 x D10.1 x H7.2in)
SDL50 vs SDL30 Specifications Chart:
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.