Baseline Equipment has partnered with
RPLS Forum; RPLS.com is a peer-to-peer platform providing community-based
discussions and support for Land Surveyors and Geomatics Professionals
all over the world. Their goal is to serve and support people that know and love Surveying and related topics, so they can keep up-to-date in their industry, while learning more, and getting more work done. For non-surveyors and others wondering: “RPLS” stands for Registered Professional Land Surveyors.
- RPLS.com is brought to you by some folks you might already know.
- Wendell Harness is the creator and editor of RPLS Today. He was a Land Surveyor for 26 years, then moved on to building websites for his second career.
- Angel Lynn is their Editorial Assistant and Social Media Manager. She helps keep a tight ship, by performing a wide variety of administrative and editorial duties
- Wendell hopes you will find RPLS Today to be a refreshing way to communicate with fellow professionals and get news about our favorite line of work — Land Surveying.
- RPLS.com Community - Welcome to the new RPLS Community website. (Beerleg and SurveyorConnect may be gone but the community is still here and going strong!)
- The forum is designed to be an easy place to go where you can get involved with all of the participating community.
- You can enter your own topics for conversation, post intriguing pictures or answer questions that other professionals post.
- Signing up is simple and free so you can post your first post immediately.
- With a community made up of over 6000 registered users, there is always something interesting going on!
- Click here if you would like to see the Community Guidelines.