Sokkia SDL1X Advanced Digital Level
- Highest precision and productivity in elevation and distance measurement
- From Intelligent Auto Focus to wireless operation, many innovative technologies are implemented for unmatched performance and precision.
- The SDL1X can reduce measurement by up to 40 percent compared to manually focused digital levels!
- Its wireless remote trigger eliminates measurement errors caused by touching.
- When precision has top priority, and measurement speed matters, the SDL1X is the ideal digital level.
- Use in conjunction with the Digital Level Rod
- Warranty: 2 Years
- (Former Part#'s 738001 & 210115017)
Key SDL1X features include:
- 0.2mm precision (ISO17123-2)
- Intelligent auto focusing
- Dual-axis tilt sensor safeguards precision
- Onboard measurement and recording programs
- 10,000-point memory with USB and SD card slot
- Optional Bluetooth® wireless for connection to data collectors
- 0.2mm Standard Deviation for 1km Double-run Leveling
- The SDL1X is designed to achieve the highest precision and productivity in leveling and height measurement applications.
- From Intelligent Auto Focus to wireless operation, a number of innovative technologies are implemented for unmatched reliability while eliminating error factors during measurement.
- The SDL1X sets the ultimate benchmark for the precision digital levels.
Saving Measurement Time by up to 40%
- The combination of advanced “Auto Focus” and “View Finder” dramatically increases measurement speed.
- Measuring time – from sighting staff to completion of data storage – can be reduced by up to 40% compared to manual focus digital levels.
Seamless Switching Between Auto Focus and Manual:
- no need to switch the focusing mode.
- Trigger key operation automatically starts Auto Focus.
- Manual focusing is possible at any time by rotating the focusing knob that supersedes the Auto Focus.
View Finder for Quick Sighting:
- Innovative View Finder provides fast, easy and accurate sighting to the staff.
- In combination with Auto Focus, the SDL1X drastically reduces eye fatigue.
Eight innovative features never before available in the industry (as of June 1, 2009)
- 0.2mm precision (ISO17123-2)
- Auto Focus for high-end digital level
- View Finder for quick sighting
- Remote Trigger for wireless operation
- Dual-axis Tilt Sensor that ensures precision
- SD card slot for data storage
- 100m (320ft.) Bluetooth® wireless communication
- BIS30A staff with ±0.1ppm/ºC linear expansion coefficient (Sold Separately)
Intelligent Auto Focus
- The SDL1X automatically focuses exclusively on the RAB-Code staff.
- This technology completely eliminates false focusing on undesirable objects, enhancing measurement efficiency and reliability.
- Furthermore, Auto Focus eliminates the incomplete focusing that often causes inaccurate measurement with digital levels.
- The wireless Remote Trigger DLC1 prevents accidental jolts from touching the instrument.
Dual-axis Tilt Sensor
- The liquid dual-axis tilt sensor alerts the users by LCD display and beeps when instrument tilt exceeds +-8.5', disabling measurement to avoid misreading
- The LCD graphic circular level facilitates instrument setup.
Measurement and Recording Programs
- Onboard software supports height difference measurement and data recording in the following procedures: BF, BFFB, BBFF, BFBF, aBF, aBFFB, aFBBF (B=Backsight, F=Foresight, a=alternating)
- Measurement tolerance can be set in each route for on-site accuracy checks.
Up-to-date Data Memory and Interface
- 10,000-point internal memory.
- USB port and SD card slot for improved usability.
100m (320ft) Bluetooth Wireless Modem (Optional)
- License-free Bluetooth technology enables wireless operation via various devices such as a data collector.
New Super-Invar Starr for 0.2mm Precision
- The SDL1X achieves the highest in precision when combined with the New Super-Invar RAB-Code Staff BIS30A that boasts the industry's lowest linear expansion coefficient +-0.1ppm/°C.
- Ideal for first-order leveling as well as sub-millimeter height and subsidence measurement applications.
- BDC58 Li‐ion battery, CDC68 115VAC Charger, DLC1 Remote Trigger, dust cover, tool kit, operator's manual, carrying case.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.