Shurmark Stake Trackers 6", 500ct
- 6" Stake Trackers (Stake Chasers) Install easily
- Designed for marking survey stakes, construction grade stakes and utility lines.
- Use with 60D Nails, Magnails, Maghubs, or Woodstakes.
- Unlimited marking purposes: Mark roads, streets, driveways, parking lots, foundations, site preparations, utility lines, survey points, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, ski slopes, snowmobile trails, golf courses, nature trails, gardening, landscaping, watering systems, cemetery plots, and more.
- They are practically indestructible.
- They resist damage by traffic and heavy equipment.
- They spring back erect after the punishment of a grader blade.
- Cuts delays due to lost stakes.
- Won't be obliterated like painted markings.
- Can't be covered over with blowing dust and dirt.
- Won't deface sidewalks or lawns.
- Can be mowed over with minimal damage to the flag.
- Highly visible.
- Also Known as Stake Chasers, Blue Tops, Rooster Tails, Whiskers, Feathers, Grade Stake Feathers, Ticklers.
- Nails sold Separately
- Sold and Priced Per box of 500
Quick Links to Stake Tracker Surveying Equipment:
Stake Tracker Installation Tool | Railroad Spike Stake Trackers
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.