Dutch Hill Carbon Fiber Pole-saver Bipod
- Dutch Hill has introduced a totally new clamping head for surveying
- This new clamp style will hold your poles more securely and
without the damage caused from conventional single point clamps.
- Pole size range: 1”-1-1/4” diameter
- Large surface contact with poles
reduces chance of crushing or denting.
- Holds the pole more securely than a
single point clamp
- Open style clamp for easy setup
- Thumb release leg adjustment
- Premium style bipod with replaceable
- Made in the USA by Dutch Hill
- Length collapsed: 42.5”
- Length extended: 69”
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- *Warning: Pole Pictured Sold Separately
DH04-004-PS - Carbon Fiber Pole-saver Bipod
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.