RADIO MODEM HIGH POWER UP TO 35W
- SR35 is a high-power radio modem for transmitting RTK corrections from a basic GNSS receiver.
- The transmission power can be selectable by the user from 5W up to 35W reaching distances up to 50km.
- The radio has numerous settings that can define communication protocols, channel width and transmission frequency, thus full compatibility with other external radio modems or integrated in a GNSS receiver.
FULL OPERATING MODE
- SR35 is used to transmit RTK corrections from a base station but can also be used as a radio receiver. In addition, the retransmission function can be activated, or the radio placed between a base and a rover increases the RTK correction's coverage area.
- Finally, the Network Repeater functionality allows the SR35 to receive an RTK correction through the integrated GSM modem and retransmit it through the radio modem (Bridge Functionality).
SOFTWARE AND ANDROID APP FOR SIMPLE MANAGEMENT
- For a simple configuration of the radio, it is possible to use the PC software or the APP developed in an Android environment which allows fast and complete management of the SR35.
- LM.GK224.AAZ, Cable with clamps to connect ext. battery and cable
- 30-350072LM.GK185.ABL, Cable 5pin Lemo/5pin Lemo/SAE to connect GPS to ext. radio modem/ext.battery
- LM.GK186.ABL, cable to connect the receiver and external radio
- TRB1, holder for QC430/450A antenna on tripodSoft bag for GPS and controller (SB-100)
- Bundle includes (1 of each):
- 30-350071 - LM.GK224.AAZ, Cable with clamps to connect ext. battery and cable
- 30-35007230-350072 - LM.GK185.ABL, Cable 5pin Lemo/5pin Lemo/SAE to connect GPS to ext. radio modem
- GENERAL TRANSMITTER
- Frequency 410MHz~470MHz H:35W 45.4±0.SdBm _@DC
- 12VTransceiver M:22W 43.4±0.5dBm _@DC
- 12VOperating Mode Transmitter L:5W 37±1dBm @DC12V