Sokkia SK 25' Fiberglass Oval Level Rod, 10ths
- Unique patented oval shape permits equal size graduations full-length, prevents rod from rolling and is easier to hold.
- Numerals and graduations are epoxy-protected for maximum wear-resistance and sized for maximum readability.
- The Level Rod Sections are cushioned with glides to prevent wear.
- Linear accuracy exceeds 1 in 4,000
- The Leveling Rod is made from strong, corrosion-proof fiberglass that is lightweight and won’t warp or swell.
- The Rods have a height measuring gauge on the back side.
- The leveling Rod has round locking buttons
- The SK Rod has a Female threaded hole (5/8 x 11 in.) on the top for a prism or mini-prism.
- Made from non-Conductive materials
- Collapses to about 58-inches
- The Rod includes a Case.
- 807348-SURSK (formerly item# 807348): 25 ft. SK Rod, 7 sections, ft./10ths/100ths with Case, Collapses to about 58"
SK Level Rod Section Breakdown Sheet
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.