SECO UTV Roll Cage Transporter for GPS Rods, PT-150
- The RUXWORKS GPS Rod Transporter™ fits all popular UTVs
- PT-150 UTV Roll Cage Transporter for GPS Rods, Item#'s 5114-40-01 (Tubular) or 5114-40-02 (Rectangular)
- Model #5114-40-01 fits UTVs with tubular roll cages up to 2 inches (05.08 cm) like the Kubota® RTV 900, Yamaha Rhino, Kawasaki Mule™ and the Polaris® Ranger™.
- Model #5114-40-02 fits UTVs with rectangular roll cages up to 2 x 4 inches (05.80 x 10.16 cm) like the Arctic Cat® Prowler Series.
- This GPS Rod Transporter mounts easily to either side and installs in 10 minutes or less.
- The UTV bracket has up to 30° of tilt to set your rover rod plumb.
- It has a rod clamp* that fits all popular rover rods and poles with points and or topo shoes up to a 2-˝-inch (06.35-cm) diameter and has a secure design.
- Please Note; this is the model with the new Rod Clamp as seen in the picture with the Rod Clamp closeup*
- The UTV bracket can stay permanently attached to the UTV.
- The pole clamp section is 63 inches (160.02 cm) long and disassembles quickly from the UTV bracket with two quick release pins or two bolts.
- Weighs 15lb (06.80 kg)
*Please Note; the video shows the old pole clamp style.
5114-40-XX - UTV Roll Cage Transporter for GPS Rods, PT-150
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.