SECO Robotics Backpack
- Designed specifically for robotics, the pack features a double-zipped top loading station compartment lined with rigid foam padding, two side pockets for cables, and one front battery pocket.
- It has a top rain flap with closure and rain flaps on the side pockets.
- The free-standing aluminum frame keeps the pack upright even when fully loaded.
- It has a comfortable padded belt with our new lumbar back support system, shoulder straps with all-point adjustment features, and a rubberized carrying strap.
- Duraflex Stealth Warrior side squeeze buckle connections on belt top handle and chest strap
- Duraflex Simplx V2 double bar tensionlock shoulder straps insure a comfortable carry
- The pack also features Rhinotek™ on the bottom for added durability.
- For safety, the pack has 1.5-inch yellow retroreflective stripes on all sides.
- Approximate Interior Dimensions: 17 x 10 x 10 in (43.18 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 24.5 x 15 x 16 in (62.2 x 38.1 x 40.6 cm)
- Made at Geo de SECO, Mexico.
- Weighs 8 lb (3.62 kg) and holds 40 lb (18.14 kg)
- *Now only available in Orange. (old Item# 8134-00-GRN)
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.