SECO Quick Release 2-Meter Two-Piece Rover Rod, Carbon Fiber
- Permanently bonds the Anti-Rotation Quick Release (5111-04 ) to the pole
- Heights read direct for the Anti-Rotation Quick Release
- Stainless steel 5/8 x 11 threads
- Easy push button operation
- Holds up to 20 pounds (9.07 kg)
- Features SECO’s new anti-crush clamp zone (marked on the rod)
- Carbon fiber pole
- Featherweight carbon fiber rod that is ideal for GPS applications.
- The pole comes with an on-board 40-minute adjustable vial.
- 2 sections screwed together at the 1-meter mark.
- 1-1/4" O.D.
- Height: 6.56 ft (2.0 m)
- Weight: 3lb
- Optional GT Model available, with Graduated Tenths on outer lower pole
- Construction grading
- Building layouts
- Boundary and topographic surveys
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.