SECO Construction Series Thumb Release Prism Pole Bipod, *New No-Crush Head
- The SECO Basics+ Series Thumb Release(tm) Open Clamp Bipod is made from the same specifications as the reliable Seco Bipod you are used to.
- These ‘no-frills’ imported Bipods are designed to give service in the field at a lower purchase price
- The Bipod will allow the user to simply clamp the pole into place without lifting and threading it through the bipod head! (1.5inch OD poles have to be loaded through the top.)
- A surveyor can set up a freestanding GPS antenna pole or prism pole 1-to-1.5-inch (25.4-to-38 mm) OD
- Legs extend to 6 feet (1.8 m) for use in uneven terrain.
- Collapses to 43 inches (109 cm)
- SECO created the Thumb Release bipod and tripod concept. Go with the original!
- Nylon bag and Leg
- *Includes No-Crush Head
- 1-to-1.25 inch (25-to-32 mm) OD poles attach from the side through the open clamp.
- 1.5-inch (38-mm) OD poles can be loaded through the top ONLY.
Parts available online:
5217-40-XXX - SECO Construction Series Prism Pole Bipod -Old Head
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.