SECO Carbon Fiber Thumb-Release Tripod
- Item# 5219-05
- Carbon Fiber Thumb-Release Tripod creates a free-standing GPS antenna pole or prism pole.
- The SECO Carbon Fiber Thumb Release Tripod uses the same design concepts as the popular Aluminum Thumb Release Tripod, but weighs less.
- The Carbon Fiber Thumb Release Tripod features a large 5-lobe
soft touch rubber clamping knob.
- The tripod has legs of super strong, lightweight
- The tripod features large, smooth, thumb release buttons.
- The thumb lock design allows adjustment of tension without disassembly of the leg.
- 1-to-1.50-inch (25.4-to-38.1-mm) OD poles thread easily through the open clamp on top.
- Legs extend to 6 ft (1.8 m) for use in uneven terrain.
- Leg Collapse to 43 inches (109 cm).
- Weighs 4 lb (1.81 kg).
Parts available online:
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.