SECO 2.5-Meter GPS Model Aluminum Survey Pole with locking pin
- SECO's popular 5129-50 Carbon Fiber Rover Rod with Locking Pins is now available in Aluminum
- "0" Height Aluminum Survey Pole with Locking Pin
- SECO telescoping GPS poles are designed to give the GPS surveyor all the features needed in a single-pole.
- They are ideal for kinematic surveys.
- They have a 0 H.T. (zero height, generic for all users.)
- The aluminum construction makes the pole durable for long field deployment.
- A stainless steel locking pin engages in a selected hole in the graduated inner to guarantee no slipping or change in length of the pole.
- It locks at 1.8 meters, 2 meters, and 2.2 meters.
- The pole uses SECO’s TLV™ lock, which contains a 40-minute vial on the lock.
- The #5512-13-FLY-GT has dual graduations, 2 mm and 0.01 ft.
- It collapses to 4.48ft (1.4 m), extends to 8.14ft (2.5 m)
- Weighs 2.8 lb (1.27 kg)
- Durable aluminum construction
They have a 0 H.T. (zero height, generic for all users.)
It locks at 1.8 meters, 2 meters, and 2.2 meter.
It collapses to 4.48ft (1.4 m), extends to 8.14ft (2.5 m)
Weighs 2.3 lb (1 kg)
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.