SECO 2-Meter Snap-Lock Rover Rod, Carbon Fiber
- The Carbon Fiber Snap Lock Rover Rod features a new one-piece design.
- It's faster and more user friendly (compared to traditional two-piece, screw-together rods).
- It's an ideal rod for all GPS RTK surveys.
- The rod telescopes and locks at 2 meters and collapses to 1.354 meters.
- Two locking systems are featured on the rod: the snap lock which guarantees no slipping and the compression lock which centers the telescoping inner and maintains straightness.
- It includes a 40-minute adjustable circular vial.
- Carbon fiber is strong, dent resistant and has a 'zero' coefficient of expansion.
- A 'GT' model is also available with a graduated (10ths/100ths) outer lower pole
- 1-1/4" O.D. on the lower outer portion
- Weighs 1.60 lb (0.73 kg)
Parts Available Online:
5128-20-YY - Snap-Loc Rover Rod, Carbon Fiber, 2M
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.