SECO 2-Meter Snap-Lock Rover Rod, Aluminum
- This rod features a new one-piece design.
- It’s faster and more user-friendly compared to traditional two-piece, screw-together rods.
- It’s an ideal rod for all GPS RTK surveys.
- The rod telescopes and locks at 2 meters and then collapses back to 1.354 meters.
- There are two locking systems on this rod; Snap Lock and Compression Lock.
- The snap lock, which guarantees no slipping and the compression lock, which centers the telescoping inner and maintains straightness.
- This rod features a 40-minute, adjustable circular vial, and several color options.
- The ‘GT’ model features a 10ths/100ths graduated outer (lower) pole only. (5125-20-XXX-GT)
- A standard, non-graduated model is also available (5125-20-XXX).
- 5/8 x 11 thread on top
- 1-1/4" O.D. on the lower outer portion'
- Color; Flo Yellow ONLY (call 877-844-3101 or use the contact-us page to order the Regular Yellow color)
- Weighs just 2.3 lb (1.05 kg)
Parts Available Online:
5125-20-XXX - Rover Rod, 2meter, AL, Snap-Loc
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.