Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator
- The GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator is so rugged and dependable it's backed by a 7-year warranty
- Schonstedt's underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 40 years.
- They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Unmatched sensitivity allows you to find what you're looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- Schonstedt's locators last 100% to 250% longer than others, making your investment a solid one.
- 85% of the Surveyor market can't be wrong.
- The GA-52Cx Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects and energized power lines.
- Both provide audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locator's tip is held directly over the target.
- Only two Controls!
- Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover.
- This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- Most Sensitive
- Audio Output
- 5 Levels of Sensitivity
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- Patented HeliFlux® sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty
- Hard Carrying Case (p/n: 206038) - comes standard with a case designed to withstand the rigors of field use
- 2x 9V Alkaline Batteries (in unit) (p/n: B11013)
- Input Power: Supplied by two alkaline 9-V batteries
- Battery Life: 40 hours (intermittent usage)
- Output: Approximately 40 Hz idle tone in speaker. Tone frequency increases (or decreases) with gradient-field intensity.
- Weight: Approximately 2.5lb. (1.13 kg.)
- Operating Temp: -13° to 140°F (-25° to 60°C)
- Overall Length: 42-5/16 in. (107.4 cm)
- Waterproof Length: 34-1/2 in. (87.6 cm)
- Nominal Sensor Spacing: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Construction: Rugged, modular all solid state in aluminum casing
Schonstedt GA-52Cx Parts Diagram
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.