Sakura Pen-Touch Liquid Paint Markers
- Pen-Touch® liquid paint markers lay down opaque marks on most papers and non-porous surfaces.
- Ideal for finer marks on steel and iron, sheet metal, glass and plexi-glass, wood, ceramics and porcelain, and plastics.
- Industrial applications of these valve type paint markers include marking and identifying parts, pipes and tubing, sheet metal, wiring, construction assembly, manufacturing and fabrication processes.
- Pen-touch adheres to most surfaces permanently, is low-odor and xylene-free.
- Certified nontoxic, SDS sheets available.
- Not considered a bleed-through marker.
- Colors: Green, Yellow, Blue, Black (Red, Purple available upon request)
- Tip: Medium 2.0mm (Fine 1.0mm Tips available upon request)
- Priced per Each, Sold per Dozen, please order in increments of 12
- valve-action type opaque paint marker
- marks multiple surfaces
- liquid paint
- Tip: Medium 2.0mm
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.