Sakura Low Temperature Solid Paint Marker
Solid Marker Low Temperature is a permanent solidified paint marker formulated for cold temperature environments.
- The tough marker for tough jobs, Solid Marker marks almost any surface, dry or wet, dusty, rusty or rough.
- This solidified paint marker allows users to mark at any angle, sideways or upside down with no dripping.
- To advance, simply twist-up the Low Temperature (LT) marker or push the bottom of the Low Temperature Slim (LTS) marker (LTS Marker is available upon request.)
- Solid Marker is ready for immediate use and marks smoothly from the start.
- The 13mm regular and 10mm slim tips can be trimmed with a blade for finer marks.
- Specifically formulated for cold temperatures, this marker works indoors or outdoors even when it is raining or snowing.
- The quick-drying formula dries permanently within 5 to 7 minutes.
- * Marks are waterproof (except on glass) and fade-resistant.
- Certified non-toxic, SDS sheets available upon request.
- Colors: Red, Yellow, Black, White, Green, and Blue
- *Note: marks may be removed from most non-porous surfaces with alcohol based solvents and scrubbing.
- Priced per Each, Sold per Dozen, please order in increments of 12
- Operates in cold temperatures as low as -40°F
- Handy applicator marks smoothly from the first stroke
- Marks virtually any material or surface
- Highly permanent once dry
- Waterproof** and fade resistant (**except on glass)
- Mess free – no drips, pooling, or runs
- Fast drying – dries within minutes
- Fail proof – no tip that can clog or wear off
- Marks instantly – no shaking or pumping required to start
- Marks at any angle, upside down, or even underwater!
- Dry-out resistant – recapped after use, paint remains fresh for a long time
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.