Rite in the Rain Field-Flex Bound Book, Universal Pattern
- Field-Flex is Rite in the Rain's most flexible cover material.
- The paper-based stock is tough enough to withstand the harshest and wettest conditions yet can be torn like heavy paper.
- As it’s paper-based, it can be recycled with other papers.
- These are some of the best “pocket” books as the covers will conform to your shape in very little time.
- Perfect bound books are made by grinding the ends off folded sheets (called signatures) then gluing them to a cover stock.
- Rite in the Rain's perfect bound books use only the most durable glues to ensure your Rite in the Rain book won’t fall apart in the field.
- As with most perfect bound books, the text sheet edges are flush with the cover.
- Rite in the Rain takes the extra step of round-cornering their books.
- This improves durability and protects you from annoying sharp corners.
- Originally developed for the US military, these flexible 4.635” x 7.25” perfect bound books are made to not only survive, but to collect an obscene amount of data.
- The sheets are perforated throughout the book for easy removal and easier opening at the spine.
- Overall Size: 4-5/8" x 7-1/4"
- Cover Color: Yellow
- Cover Material: Field-Flex
- Binding: side perfect bound
- Paper Color: White
- Number of Pages: 128
- Number of Sheets: 64 (perforated)
- Weight:0.42 lbs
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.