Lufkin 1/4-inch Engineer's Peerless Steel Tape
- Catalog #'s; C1276DN (formally C1276D), C1278DN (formally C1278D)
- Product Name: Peerless
- Blade Width: 1/4 in.
- Blade Length: 100-ft or 200-ft.
- Open Reel
- Blade Finish: Chrome Clad (Yellow Clad has been discontinued)
- Designed for engineers and surveyors who prefer a 4-arm reel
- Chrome Clad Blade
(Yellow Clad Blade has been discontinued)
- 1/4" / 6mm wide and .016" thick
- Subdivided line removes easily from reel
- Long, easy-action winding handle that locks line in any position
- Reel is nickel plated, 4-arm with rollers in each arm for smooth winding
- Open design construction aids in drying line and clearing out dirt
- Furnished with a Pair of 580 finger rings and a 579 engineer's conversion rule
- Markings on one side only
- Graduated to feet, 1/10ths and 1/100ths with a blank space at last End.
- Reels and Refills info;
- (All Reels and Refills are Discontinued)
- (Reels: 1/4"x100ft Reel = Item#
11100, 1/4"x200ft Reel = Item# 11200)
- (Refills: 100ft Chrome
OC1276D, 200ft Chrome Refill OC1278D,)
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.