Lufkin 1/4-inch Engineer's Peerless Steel Tape (Yellow or Chrome Clad)
- Catalog #'s: Y1276D, C1276D, Y1278D, C1278D
- Product Name: Peerless
- Blade Width: 1/4 in.
- Blade Length: 100-ft or 200-ft.
- Open Reel
- Blade Finish: Yellow Clad or Chrome Clad
- Designed for engineers and surveyors who prefer a 4-arm reel
- Yellow Clad
or Chrome Clad Blade
- 1/4" / 6mm wide and .016" thick
- Subdivided line removes easily from reel
- Long, easy-action winding handle that locks line in any position
- Reel is nickel plated, 4-arm with rollers in each arm for smooth winding
- Open design construction aids in drying line and clearing out dirt
- Furnished with a Pair of 580 finger rings and a 579 engineer's conversion rule
- Markings on one side only
- Graduated to feet, 1/10ths and 1/100ths with a blank space at last End.
- Reels and Refills also available separately, Call to Order: (Reels: 1/4"x100ft Reel = Item# 11100, 1/4"x200ft Reel = Item# 11200) (Refills: 100ft Chrome OC1276D, 200ft Chrome Refill OC1278D, 100ft Yellow Clad Refill RY1276D, or RY1276DN, 200ft Yellow Clad RY1278D, or RY1278DN)
- Use the Contact Us page or Call 877-844-3101 for Reel or Replacement Blades.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.