Keson Freewheeling hub Fiberglass Tapes
- Ergonomically designed housing handle with tactile rubber grip for balance and comfort.
- Freewheeling hub for fast pay out of blade without spinning crank.
- No more busted knuckles! Re-engage with the push of a button.
- Massive crank arm with large, easy-grip knob for comfort and reliability.
- Knob folds down for storage.
- Locking pawl enables proper blade tension during measurement.
- Rubber no-slip foot for steady placement during measurement.
- Blade width 1/2-inch Ultra Glass.
- 42,000 extruded fiberglass strands for strength.
- Each blade has two coats of PVC, one to bind the fiberglass
strands and a second over the printed units, so the numbers don’t wear
- Graduations: ft/10ths/100ths.
- Lengths: 165ft, 200ft.
- Zero point at hook end.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.