Keson Fiberglass Tapes, Hook End
- THE WORLD’S PREMIER FIBERGLASS LONG TAPE
IN A BUILT-FOR-DURABILITY HOUSING!
- A Keson best seller!
- Since 1968 this style of Keson fiberglass tape has been providing customers with accurate measurements.
- They are used in the harshest conditions in which people measure, and they stand to the only test that matters: field performance
- ABS plastic open reel.
- Double screws to hold the housing together in the event of a drop.
- Better blade axle to reduce breakage due to the weight of the tape if dropped.
- Tough, molded handle is easy to grasp.
- The crank handle is reinforced with metal to provide years of rugged
- The shovel handle is ideal for rapid reeling.
- The double-throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the
tape from twisting.
- These reinforced fiberglass tapes are designed to withstand more
wear and tear than any other type of fiberglass measuring tape.
- Keson covers each blade with two coats of PVC, one to bind the fiberglass strands and a second over the printed units, so the numbers don’t wear away.
- They contain more than 42,000 fiberglass strands for greater tensile
strength and superior accuracy when tension is applied.
- Temperature correction is not necessary.
- These tapes have proven dielectric strength of 200,000 V/M to assure
your safety from electrical hazards
- Lengths: 50ft, 100ft, 165ft, 200ft, & 300ft
- Graduations: 10ths/100ths/ft, 10ths/100ths/ft & Inches (dual grad,) 10ths/100ths/ft & Metric (dual grad,) or Inches/8ths/ft
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.