Keson Automatic Lock 25ft Pocket Tapes
- Keson's fastest growing specialty tape series.
- These tapes feature blades that when pulled out, stay out, without the user needing to engage a lock.
- The push button release frees the blade from its locked state, allowing it to travel back into the case.
- These tapes come with a rubber-grip compact housing.
- Available in chrome
- Automatic Lock - the blade stays out until you push the button to retract it
- The nylon-coated blades provide extended blade life.
- The true-zero, 3-riveted hook offers superior strength.
- All have a handy belt-clip.
- 18 series Tapes are printed with 16 inch center and 19.3 inch rafter markings and Continuous inches
- Graduations Available: Inches/ft
- Rubber grip prevents slips and protects the tape if it does happen to fall.
- Nylon-coated, no-glare yellow blade.
- Chrome-plated tape armor adds strength.
- Belt clip.
- Automatic Lock
- "Bumper" blade return cushions the impact of the hook upon return.
- Blade width is a standard 1 inch.
PG1825ALV - 25ft - Inches/ft - Blade: B1 (HV = Orange Hi-Vis
PG1825AL - 25ft - Inches/ft - Blade: B1 - Discontinued
PG18M25AL - 25ft - Inches/ft & Metric - Blade: B5 - Discontinued PG181025AL - 25ft - 10ths/100ths/ft & Inches - Blade: B4 - Discontinued
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.