Grade Control Products GCP72 2 Meter Carbon Fiber Snap Lock Rover Rod
- This 2-meter collapsible, snap lock, GPS rover rod features the industry's first wrench flats on the 5/8 -11 male top thread.
- This feature makes removing your survey prism or GPS head a sinch when your threads get bound from everyday wear and tear.
- The new ergonomic easy-grip handhold is also a first. This makes the pole easy to handle on those long surveys.
- In addition, the contoured handhold enhances your grip. It acts as a counter-hold when securely locking down the collar.
- The threaded pinch locking collar is machined from high-strength Delrin providing an exceptional grip when tightening down the lock collar.
- The main body of this rover rod is ultralight and strong made from high streignth carbon fiber tubing, ensuring a long lifespan in harsh working conditions.
- The 40-minute bubble vile is adjustable from the top for easy calibration.
- This easy-view hi-vis bubble vial, allows the surveyor to check for level quickly.
- Equipped with the industry's first aero-space grade titanium replaceable point with standard 5/8" x 11 threads, the point provides unparalleled wear resistance and lifespan.
- The GCP73 snap lock GPS rod will quickly become your go-to GNSS pole for every job.
- Includes: Rod, Point, and Feature Card
- Collapses to 1.354 meters.
- Diameter: 1.25 OD
- Weight: 1.7lbs
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.