- Gatorade Single Serve Powder Packets; Original Gatorade Powder & G2 Low Calorie Powder, (Canister of 8 packets)
- Gatorade Thirst Quencher Powder
- Proven hydration with electrolytes.
- Helps replace what you sweat out.
- Backed by science, Gatorade Thirst Quencher powder hydrates better than water, which is why it's been trusted by some of the world's best athletes for over 40 years.
- Carbs: carbohydrates that help stimulate rapid fluid absorption and fuel the active body.
- Electrolytes: Fluids and electrolytes to help replace what you lose in sweat.
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging.
- Single-Serve Packs - Pocket size: 1.23oz (original) or 0.52oz (G2) packets makes 20oz.
- Add Powder to 19.9 FL OZ bottle of water
- Priced and Sold Per Canister of 8 packets (8 Packets per Canister x 8 Canisters = Case of 64 Packets)
Original Gatorade Powder
- Scientifically formulated to help you perform at your best during a game or practice.
- Individual Packet size: 6" x 1-1/2"
- Flavors: Lemon-Lime, Orange, or Fruit Punch
- 1.23oz packet makes 20oz of Gatorade
G2 Low Calorie Powder
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging with less than half of the calories.
- A good choice to fuel lighter practices and off-day training, G2 powder replaces what you sweat out with the same electrolyte-charged hydration of Original Gatorade Thirst Quencher.
- Low-Cal: Contains one-third the carbs of Original Thirst Quencher
- Individual Packet size: 5" x 1-1/4"
- Favors: G2 Glacier Freeze, G2 Grape, G2 Fruit Punch
- 0.52oz Packet makes 20oz of Gatorade
Note: Products shipped from Baseline Equipment are
guaranteed fresh when shipped. We make every effort to provide products with a,
at least, “best by” date that is 30 days after the ship date. The “Best by” date can be found on
the underside of the Gatorade cylinder.
Gatorade is a shelf-stable product, not a perishable product
like milk or juice. Shelf-stable beverages are safe to consume past the
recommended "best by" date, but may experience slight changes in flavor or color
as the product ages. However, there's no change to the efficacy of the
beverage. There’s no reason why it cannot be consumed past the recommended