FCP 8-ft Self-Retracting Lifeline w/ Swivel*
- Retractable lifelines provide extreme durability with high mobility!
- These units offer an extended range of movement, zero slack to
eliminate tripping hazards, and a centrifugal braking system that
engages at the slightest of falls!
- The design of the 459 Self-Retracting lifeline is simple, yet effective.
- With 8’ length the 459 SRL can economically replace simple lanyards.
- The Class “A” rating on this retractable ensures falls are stopped within a few inches.
- *Quick Ship Item
- 8-ft retractable web SRL (Self-Retracting Lifeline)
- Lightweight synthetic housing
- Centrifugal braking mechanism
- Short fall arrest Class “A” SRL
- Work Load Capacity, lbs: 400 lbs.
- Housing Size: 4" x 3" x 4".
- Arrest Force, lbs: 900 lbs.
- It has a centrifugal braking system that engages at the slightest of falls!
- #Z74 Locking Snaphook on one end
- #Z74 Snaps are Steel, 3/4" gate, locking snap, 3600lb
- #354-1 carabiner for anchoring.
- #354-1, Steel twist-lock carabiner, 1/2" gate, 3600lb, Min Breaking load 5000lbs
- Total Weight, lbs. 2.4 lbs
Self Retracting Lifelines General Info:
- Designed for maximum safety & value
- Designed to be used as a connecting device in a personal fall arrest system, FrenchCreek’s line of Self-Retracting lifelines connect the user’s harness to the anchorage point.
- Self-Retracting lifelines provide freedom of movement to workers performing their job at various heights.
- As the worker moves toward or away from the device, the spring tensioned cable or webbing will retract back into the unit or will draw out of it.
- The device automatically takes up the slack in the webbing keeping it out of the way while minimizing free fall distance if a fall should occur.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.