FCP 6' Elastic Shock Absorbing Web Lanyard w/Pack, 2-1/2" Snap Opening
- FrenchCreek elastic shock absorbing lanyards are constructed of 1-3/16" high strength synthetic webbing.
- They stretch to 6' yet contract to 4-1/2', minimizing snagging and tripping hazards.
- The shock absorbing device comes in the form of a pack on one end of
the lanyard that attaches to the back D-ring on a full body harness.
- Please inquire for lengths other than the standard 6'.
- (5-7 day Lead-time before it ships)
- Elastic 4-1/2-feet Lanyard
- Stretches to 6-feet
- Minimizes snagging and tripping hazards
- 1-3/16" high strength synthetic webbing
- #74N locking snaps at one end
- #74N Snaps are Steel, 3/4" gate, locking snap.
- #135A (2-1/2" opening) Aluminum Snap other end.
Snaps are Aluminum, 2-1/2" gate, locking rebar snap.
- With Shock Absorbing Pack
Why choose French Creek Production Lanyards?
- Most French Creek Production shock absorbing lanyards are six feet in length as a standard.
- This makes a great measuring stick for workers, limiting free-fall
distances to regulations of six feet or less (6' free-fall rule).
- Most lanyards can be modified for varying lengths and applications, if needed.
- FCP shock absorbing lanyards are made with pride in the U.S.A., and are comprised of nothing but the toughest materials.
- With tensile strengths from 5,500 to 10,000 lbs, they are rated far beyond OSHA and ANSI requirements!
- Many different styles, options, and lengths are available, offering literally thousands of combinations to choose from.
- Choose the lanyard combination that is right for you and the needs of your job!
- FCP designs, tests, and manufactures every product as if it has to save a life, because it does!
- FCP's commitment to quality has led to practical solutions that puts your safety first.
- FrenchCreek products meet or exceed all applicable fall-protection
standards in the U.S.A., including OSHA Subpart M, ANSI A10.14-1991, and
- Because your life is on the line!
- Please use the Contact us page or call 877-844-3101 for customizing or options not displayed.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.