Elvex Go-Specs II
- Go-Specs II™, Generation 2, Hybrid safety glasses with goggle features.
- The Go-Specs II eye system offers choice, comfort and usage in multiple applications and environments.
- Use indoor or outdoor, protects against dust, sand, cement, chemicals, heat, humidity and more!
- The worker now has a choice of comfort and protection with the Go-Specs II system.
- Close-out, Limited Supply Available, Quantity available is marked.
- Comes with Lenses, rubber tipped temples, and a strap
- Choose either a strap or rubber tipped temples for protection.
- EVA closed cell foam seal for better fit.
- Automatic swivel adjustment of strap angle.
- Ballistic V0 rated* for impact protection - 7x ANSI Z87+ energy. (4x Z87+ impact velocity)
- SuperCoat™ anti-fog coating.
- 2.3mm thick Polycarbonate lens with a base 9.5 curvature.
- 99% UV protection for UV A, B and C, 180-380 nm.
- Tested to ANSI Z87.1-2010 (+) and CE EN-166
- *Tested to US Military Standard MIL-PRF-31013 Impact Test.
- WELGG45CAF: Go-Specs II, Splash, Foam Lined, Impact Spectacle/Goggle with Clear Anti-Fog PC Lens, strap and temple. (Former item# GG-45C-AF)
- WELGG45GAF: Go-Specs II Splash, Foam Lined, Impact Spectacle/Goggle with Grey Anti-Fog PC Lens, strap and temple. (Former item# GG-45G-AF)
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.