Edge Safety Eyewear Delano G2 Safety Glasses
- Imagine a football player taking the field without his helmet. Crazy.
- And when you "take the field" at work and the sparks are flying, you want the right protection too.
- Delano (De-LAH-no) lightweight, ultra-comfortable frames are tough enough to handle your work week, so you'll always be ready for the weekend.
- New Delano G2 Model - Slightly bigger lens and comes with a yellow and green hi-vis insert that
can be popped in and out of the arm.
- G2 available now on the Clear, Smoke and Clear Anti-reflective
- The Polycarbonate lenses comply with ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 and Military MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 standards
- The Lenses offer UVA, UVB and UVC protection.
- All Lenses are coated with a special Anti-scratch Layer.
- Edge takes light management seriously, the scratch and fog-resistant lenses prove it.
- Edge introduced the first Blue light filter, Polarized, G-15 and Aqua Precision Lenses to the industry.
- Edge frames are designed for all day, every day wear-and-tear.
- Edge Frames are made from a lightweight, flexible and shatter-resistant compound of Grilamid TR90 and Nylon.
- Straight temples that don't pinch and temple vents to keep you cool.
- Edge Eyewear's wraparound design eliminates side shield distortion.
- Edge glasses are always ready to work.
- Edge Eyewear's revolutionary temple construction includes edge-Flex technology, which offers flexibility and shock absorption.
- Strong and durable, Edge glasses feature screws, rather than plastic connectors, at the temples.
- Edge Eyewear employs soft and pliable Megol material in its temple tips and nose pads.
- As it is exposed to warmth and moisture from perspiration, Megol becomes tacky, firmly securing your glasses on your face
- Ultra-flexible megol material forms a shock-absorbing support from the temple to the ear keeping your glasses secure and comfortable.
- In fact, they're so comfortable they're patented.
- Elevation: 12,169'
- Country: Utah, USA
- Delano Peak is the highest point in the Tushar Mountains of south-central Utah.
- The Tushars are the third highest range in the state, after the Uinta Mountains and the La Sal Range.
- Though Delano itself is surpassed in height by at least thirty-one other Utah peaks; Delano is snow-capped for much of the year.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.