Tec Labs Tecnu Extreme® Medicated Poison Ivy Scrub, 50ct
- Poison ivy, oak and sumac rash is caused by the skin's reaction to the plant's oil, urushiol (oo-roo-she-all).
- For effective treatment, you must first remove the urushiol oil to keep it from spreading and also treat the painful, itchy inflamed rash.
- Tecnu Extreme is the first medicated poison ivy scrub that does both in one step.
- Washing with Tecnu Extreme for 15 seconds will remove urushiol oil left on the skin to keep it from spreading.
- Its unique homeopathic formula contains an active ingredient to relieve itching and soothe the burning rash.
- Tecnu Extreme can also be used to remove the poison oil that causes rash and itching within 2-8 hours after exposure to the poison ivy, oak and sumac plants before a rash appears.
- FG10282: 1/2 oz packets in a 50ct dispenser box
Also Available (See Link Below):
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.