SECO Tri-Max SHORT Tripod, Quick Release
- Item# 90550-S - SHORT Trimax Tripod, Quick Release.
- Features the exact same design and construction as the full-size (#90550) Tri-Max, only more portable
- The Tri-Max by SECO is without a doubt the best instrument tripod on the market today.
- It's the only surveying-grade tripod with certified accuracy - highly recommended for all servo-driven and robotic total stations and 3-D laser scanners.
- This tripod easily meets the ISO 12858-2-H standard for the stability of instrument tripods.
- The revolutionary design of this tripod series and SECO's commitment to quality means this tripod will meet the ISO standard right out of the box, and after years of field use.
- The Tri-Max features a 6-5/8 inch diameter head with large center hole (2-5/8 inch) to facilitate an easy set-up over a point.
- A retaining system-which prevents leg kick out and accidental falls on slick surfaces- is stored on the inside of the leg and can be left in place when the tripod is not in use.
- The Tri-Max features an advanced foot design.
- The large 'footbed' is there to facilitate solid planting for stability.
- The shape and size of the foot are designed to allow for a solid placement on any terrain.
- The foot is equipped with a replaceable point and a retention loop for use with a safety strap.
- All Tri-Max tripods feature locks that can be reversed to the inside of the leg if desired.
- Extends to a height of 68in (1.73m)
- Collapses to a height of 41.3in (1.05m)
- Highly recommended for all servo-driven and robotic total stations and 3-D laser scanners
- Fiberglass Legs
- Weighs 15.40 lb (7.00 kg)
- The SECO Tri-max Comes with SECO's 1-year warranty.
- Need a Replacement Point - Sold separately HERE
90550-S - Tri-Max SHORT Quick Clamp Tripod
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.