SECO Standard Precision Optical Plummet Tribrach
SECO now offers Geodesy-MOM tribrachs in two different models; their High-Precision tribrach and now the Standard-Precision tribrach
- European-made with an effortless locking mechanism for fast and solid tripod connection
- A center line on each of the leveling screws allows the user to balance the lengths of the leveling screws
- 4-prong forced centering
- All tribrachs feature 5/8 x 11 threaded base plates and 8-minute circular vials
- Standard tribrach is 5 cc
- Features 2X magnification and an erect image
- Operating temperature is -20ºC to +50ºC (-4ºF to +122ºF)
- Weighs 1.5 lb (0.70 kg)
- Discontinued, Limited Supply Available, Quantity available is marked.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.