SECO Quick Release 2.5-Meter GPS Carbon Fiber Rover Rod, telescoping
- Quick Attachment of Your Valuable GNSS Receiver or Prism
- Permanently bonds the Anti-Rotation Quick Release (5111-04 ) to the pole
- Heights read direct for the Anti-Rotation Quick Release
- Stainless steel 5/8 x 11 threads
- Easy push button operation
- Holds up to 20 pounds (9.07 kg)
- Aluminum inner poles w/silk-screened graduations
- Original SECO TLV™ locks with pin and lanyard with a 40-minute vial on the lock.
- It locks at 1.8 meter, 2 meter and 2.2 meter.
- The lightweight carbon fiber composite and aluminum construction make the poles 30% lighter than similar prism poles.
- Dual Grads: (10ths/2 mm)
- Height: 4.48 ft (1.4 m) - 8.14 ft (2.5 m)
- Weight: 2.65 lb (1.20 kg)
- Discontinued, Limited Supply Available, quantity available marked.
Optional GT Model available, with Graduated Tenths on outer lower pole
- Construction grading
- Building layouts
- Boundary and topographic surveys
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.