SECO Quick Release 2-Meter Snap-Lock Rover Rod, Carbon Fiber
- Permanently bonds the Anti-Rotation Quick Release (5111-04 ) to the pole
- Heights read direct for the Anti-Rotation Quick Release
- Stainless steel 5/8 x 11 threads
- Easy push button operation
- Holds up to 20 pounds (9.07 kg)
- Carbon fiber outer pole
- Aluminum inner pole
- The Carbon Fiber Snap Lock Rover Rod features a one-piece design.
- It's faster and more user friendly (compared to traditional two-piece, screw-together rods).
- Two locking systems are on the rod: the button snap lock which
guarantees no slipping and the compression lock which centers the
telescoping inner and maintains straightness.
- It's an ideal rod for all GPS RTK surveys.
- It includes a 40-minute adjustable circular vial.
- Carbon fiber is strong, dent resistant and has a 'zero' coefficient of expansion.
- Height: 2.0 Meter (6.56 ft) locking length
- Collapses to about 1.354 meters.
- 1-1/4" O.D. on the lower outer portion
- Weight: 1.95 lb (0.88 kg)
- Construction grading
- Building layouts
- Boundary and topographic surveys
Parts Available Online:
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.