SECO High Precision Green and Red Laser Tribrachs
- This tribrach is green in more ways than one - it includes a rechargeable, replaceable battery.
- Most laser tribrachs’ batteries have to be replaced in less than an hour, but this one can be used continuously for 6-7 hours.
- This new High Precision tribrach is available with either a red or green laser.
- The green laser is easily visible in extremely dark conditions and also in extremely bright, sunny conditions, making it ideal for surveyors doing work from tunnels to bridges.
- These new Laser Tribrachs are compatible with all Instruments including the S Series Instruments.
- One rechargeable, replaceable battery pack is included
- Additional battery packs available (sold separately)
- Up to 7 hours of continuous operation without battery charge or replacement
- Battery level indication
- Green and Red laser version
- High contrast laser dot
- Laser dot size: 1.5mm over 1.5 meters or equivalent in imperial
- 1mm at 1.5m centering accuracy
- Micro USB charging, cable included
- 3cc (1 arc sec) Geodesy by Seco MOM Tribrach
- Laser class: Class 1M laser
- Battery: 500mAh Li-Po battery
- Charge temp: 0°C - 45°C
- Operating temperature -10C - +50C (14F -122F)
- Operating height: 0.3m-5m operation
- Vial: 8’ circular
- Connection: 5/8 x 11
- IP 65 ruggedness rating
- 2154-04-BLK - High-Precision Green Laser Tribrach
- 2154-02-BLK - High-Precision Red Laser Tribrach
- 2154-BATT - Additional rechargeable Tribrach Battery Pack, 500mAH
- No more changing batteries after less than an hour’s use.
- The 500 mAH battery has a micro USB charging port and an interchangeable battery housing for a quick interchange between batteries as needed, although a single charge will last up to 7 hours.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.