Schonstedt PK-500 Plumber’s Kit - Sonde & Magnetic Locating
Optimized for Professional Plumbers
- With the PK-500 Kit, professional plumbers have the two tools essential to finding it underground: a XT-512 sonde/camera locator and a GA-92XTd magnetic locator.
- The XT-512 combines the portability of an expanding/retracting locator with the 512 Hz sonde and passive locating capability found in larger, more cumbersome locators.
- With the XT-512, you can locate and determine the depth of a sewer/pipe inspection camera or an independent obstructions and blockages.
- The GA-92XTd magnetic locator is a pistol-grip locator that retracts for carrying in a holster.
- Camera & Sonde Locating
- Water & Sewer Line Blockages & Obstructions
- Plastic Pipe W/ Tracer Wire
- Well Casings
- Irrigation Lines
- Manhole Covers
- Septic Tanks
- Steel Pipes
The PK-500 Kit includes:
- GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator
- XT-512 Sonde and Camera Locator
- Carrying Case
- (This kit does NOT include a Camera, Sonde or Transmitter.) - Call 877-844-3101 to order Accessories
GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator Info:
- The GA-92XTd magnetic locator is a pistol-grip locator that extends to find underground metal objects with outstanding precision, and retracts for easy carrying in a holster.
- Battery Indicator: 4-segment LCD
- Gain: 4-Level LCD - Low (L), Medium (M), High (H), Extra High (XH)
- Volume: 3 Levels: Muted, Medium and Maximum
- Input Power: One 9V Battery
- Battery Life: 24 Hours (intermittent use)
- Operating Temp: -13° F to 140° F (-25° C to 60° C)
- Overall Length: Open – 26” (66 cm)
Closed – 15.5” (39 cm)
- Nominal Sensor Spacing: 9.5” (24 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 2.4 lb (1.1 kg)
- Water and Dust Resistance: Rated IP54
XT-512 Sonde and Camera Locator Info:
- The XT-512 pipe locator combines the portability of an expanding/retracting pistol-grip locator with a 512 Hz sonde and passive locating capability.
- With the XT-512, you can quickly locate pipes and find obstructions and blockages.
XT-512 Receiver Specifications:
- Battery: One 9V battery
- Battery Life: 12 hours (intermittent use)
- Audio Output: 10 - 1400 Hz determined by signal strength.
0 - 70 db SPL (Sound Pressure Level), volume controlled
- Weight: Under 2.8 lbs
- Operating Temp: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Overall Dimensions:
17.5" x 3" x 8.5"
(44 cm x 7.6 cm x 21.5 cm)
27.7" x 3" x 8.5"
(70 cm x 7.6 cm x 21.5 cm)
- Sensors: Split angled sensors to derive peak and null signals
PK-500 Kit Brochure
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.