FCP Full Body Harness w/ shoulder pads & hip positioning D-rings*
- French Creek Production Full Body Harness w/ shoulder pads and hip positioning D-ring
- The 800 Series full body harnesses are extremely durable yet very comfortable.
- Use in industrial and construction environments
- Adjustable shoulder, chest, waist, and leg straps
- Sliding back D-ring (keeps fallen worker vertical in suspension)
- Removable tool belt, shoulder pads, & 6" body/back pad
- Light weight, high strength synthetic webbing
- Most options, accessories, & color choices available
- *Quick Ship Item
- One of the most popular models, provides all day comfort in the harshest environments.
- EZ-Slide back D-ring provides easy, safe connection and keeps fallen worker vertical after any fall
- Perfect-fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment
- Spring-loaded friction buckles on shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment that stays in place
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast and easy donning, brass grommets that won't rust
- "Vertadjust" 6" comfort waist pad assembly, provides workers infinite adjustment up and down and at angles for perfect fit
- Shoulder pads for comfort especially when carrying maximum tool weight.
- "SuperNit" padding system provides rigid, wear-resistant properties while still soft to the touch.
- Military spec moisture-management system built-in with custom anti-microbial coating to prevent mildew.
- Outside shell made of 1300 denier construction to withstand maximum abuse.
- Removable tongue-buckle tool belt, reinforced for rigidity, can be easily installed to accommodate any configuration of tool pouch
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance.
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z35
All FrenchCreek harnesses combine maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement.
- FrenchCreek harnesses are designed to keep you securely strapped in
during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces
throughout the strongest parts of the body.
- Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper
user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight
vertical position after a fall.
- As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness
accessories & options is available for customizing comfort and
- Whether you wear a harness one day a month, or all day every day,
FrenchCreek harnesses provide maximum safety and comfort with a perfect
fit regardless of size or shape.
- Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line.
- Please use the Contact us page or call 877-844-3101 for customizing or options not displayed.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.