SECO Walleye Prism System & Parts for Tunneling and Mining
- The #6603-Series Walleye Prism System is ideal for Mining, Tunneling, & Deformation projects.
- It is compatible with all M20 screw-in type prisms.
- The Walleye Prism System has a -40mm offset, ±2mm tolerance.
- The flat bottom of the stainless-steel L-Bracket is a large 2.3 x 3.4 inches with five holes for mounting to a variety of surfaces.
- It pivots on two axes and locks secure with a stainless steel screw and lock washer.
- The #6603-Series prism system accommodates a full size 62
mm prism for long range applications or when a larger prism
- The rain hood is adjustable and helps keep the prism
clean to ensure continual measurements over a long measuring
- The 6411-03-BLK Prism is a 62mm Silver-Coated Prism with a heavy-duty sealed Canister.
- Components are available individually so you can
configure a setup to suit your specific needs.
- Configure it to your Specific Project!
Available System Configurations:
- Item# 6603-00 - Complete System comes with a #6411-03-BLK Prism, a "L" Bracket, a Rain Hood, and a 5/8 x 11 Adapter, the system weighs 1.55 lb (0.7 kg)
- Item# 6603-01 - Complete System comes with a #6411-03-BLK Prism, "L" Bracket, a Rain Hood, and a M8 Adapter, the system weighs 1.55 lb (0.7 kg)
- Item# 6603-00-050 “L” Bracket Assembly Only w/ allen wrench, weighs 0.60 lb (0.27 kg)
- Item# 6603-00-005-TMB Rain Hood Only, weighs 0.15 lb (0.07 kg)
Item# 6603-00-051 Adapter 5/8 x 11 w/ screw and washer, weighs 0.15 lb (0.07 kg) - Discontinued Item# 6603-01-051 Adapter M8 w/ screw and washer, weighs 0.15 lb (0.07 kg) - Discontinued
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.