Edge Safety Eyewear Zorge G2 Safety Glasses
- New Zorge G2 models available NOW
- Zorge G2 Lenses are interchangeable, Zorge G2 has a new flexible nose piece with added ventilation, and a new look.
- The Zorge G2 is an advanced safety glass thatís big on features, but small on price.
- It was designed for those who work hard and expect their eye protection to do the same. And with a comfortable fit and modern features, itís as worthy of the weekend as the workday.
- ANSI Z87.1+ / CSA Z94.3 / MIL-PRF 32432-A compliant
Not all part numbers are CSA Z94.3 compliant. Please contact us for specific details.
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) adjustable nosepiece
Wraparound frame for improved peripheral vision and protection
Frame constructed of flexible, durable nylon composite
Lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- The Polycarbonate lenses comply with ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 and Military MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 standards
- The Lenses offer UVA, UVB and UVC protection.
- All Lenses are coated with a special Anti-scratch Layer.
- Edge takes light management seriously, the scratch and fog-resistant lenses prove it.
- Edge introduced the first Blue light filter, Polarized, G-15 and Aqua Precision Lenses to the industry.
- Edge frames are designed for all day, every day wear-and-tear.
- Edge Frames are made from a lightweight, flexible and shatter-resistant compound of Grilamid TR90 and Nylon.
- Straight temples that don't pinch and temple vents to keep you cool.
- Edge Eyewear's wraparound design eliminates side shield distortion.
- Edge glasses are always ready to work.
- Edge Eyewear's revolutionary temple construction includes edge-Flex technology, which offers flexibility and shock absorption.
- Strong and durable, Edge glasses feature screws, rather than plastic connectors, at the temples.
- Edge Eyewear employs soft and pliable Megol material in its temple tips and nose pads.
- As it is exposed to warmth and moisture from perspiration, Megol becomes tacky, firmly securing your glasses on your face
- Ultra-flexible megol material forms a shock-absorbing support from
the temple to the ear keeping your glasses secure and comfortable.
- In fact, they're so comfortable they're patented.
- Country: Germany
- Tucked away between Kassel and Leipzig, Germany, the rugged mountains of the Zorge region break up their surroundings with a stunning-almost unexpected-presence.
- Forming the border of the Saxony and Thuringia providences, the region is home to many picturesque mountain lakes including the famous Bode Lake Resort and the towering Brocken mountain peak.
||Zorge G2 - Black / Smoke Lens
||Zorge G2 - Black / Clear Anti-Reflective Lens
||Zorge G2 - Black / Clear Lens
||Zorge G2 Magnifier -
Black / Clear Lens 1.5 Magnification|
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.