Edge Eyewear Kazbek XL Safety Glasses
- "Hey, Fathead!" If you've ever answered to those words - well, for reasons other than forcing a coarse-thread bolt into a fine-thread hole - then you know exactly why we made the Kazbek (KAZ-bek) XL.
- It's not your fault that you have an above-average brain, but having a bowling ball-sized head to store it in can make it nearly impossible to find a pair of glasses that really fits. Not anymore.
- Choose Kazbek XL for your perfect fit.
- Kazbek XL has 150mm wide frame on the lens side and 115mm wide on the temple side (verse the Kazbek frame which is 128mm wide on the lens side and 95mm on the temple side)
- Discontinued, Limited Quantities Available, Quantity available is marked!
- The Polycarbonate lenses comply with ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 and Military MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 standards
- The Lenses offer UVA, UVB and UVC protection.
- All Lenses are coated with a special Anti-scratch Layer.
- Edge takes light management seriously, the scratch and fog-resistant lenses prove it.
- Edge introduced the first Blue light filter, Polarized, G-15 and Aqua Precision Lenses to the industry.
- Edge frames are designed for all day, every day wear-and-tear.
- Edge Frames are made from a lightweight, flexible and shatter-resistant compound of Grilamid TR90 and Nylon.
- Straight temples that don't pinch and temple vents to keep you cool.
- Edge Eyewear's wraparound design eliminates side shield distortion.
- Edge glasses are always ready to work.
- Edge Eyewear's revolutionary temple construction includes edge-Flex technology, which offers flexibility and shock absorption.
- Strong and durable, Edge glasses feature screws, rather than plastic connectors, at the temples.
- Edge Eyewear employs soft and pliable Megol material in its temple tips and nose pads.
- As it is exposed to warmth and moisture from perspiration, Megol becomes tacky, firmly securing your glasses on your face.
- Ultra-flexible megol material forms a shock-absorbing support from
the temple to the ear keeping your glasses secure and comfortable.
- In fact, they're so comfortable they're patented.
- Elevation: 16,558'
- Country: Georgia
- Kazbek is an extinct volcanic dome, located in relative isolation at the eastern end of the Central Caucasus.
- It rises near the Russian border in northern Georgia, where Georgians call it Mkinvari, or Ice Mountain.
- It is indeed an icy mountain, flanked on all sides by large glaciers.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.