Tecnu Rash Relief Spray, Case Quantity ONLY
- Tecnu Rash Relief Pain Relieving Spray is an effective solution for skin irritations caused by poison ivy, oak, insect bites and other outdoor elements.
- Tec Lab's unique formula quickly provides relief to sensitive or irritated skin, without the need for direct contact, making it a great choice for rashes too painful to touch.
- Case of 24 6oz Bottles
- Be prepared for any outdoor itches that may come your way on your next adventure by packing Tecnu Rash Relief Pain Relieving Spray in your bag.
- This powerful spray is effective in relieving itch and pain caused by poison ivy and oak, insect bites, and other outdoor irritations.
- It can also provide relief for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Diphenhydramine HCl 2% - Purpose: Topical analgesic
- Benzethonium chloride, calendula officinalis extract, disodium EDTA, glycerine, grindelia robusta extract, menthol, plantago major extract, polyoxyl 35 castor oil, purified water, alcohol, tea tree oil, white thyme oil
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
Warnings - For external use only:
Do not use:
- On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- On deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns unless directed by a doctor
- On large areas of the body
When using this product:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Keep out of eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not use more often than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age:
- Do not use, consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature (59-86°F/15-30°C)
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.