Dutch Hill GT2000CF Tripod, Carbon Fiber Legs
- The GT2000CF has all the same features of our popular 2000 series tripod, but with the additional benefits of carbon fiber legs.
- Carbon fiber-reinforced tubing adds greater strength with less weight, making this tripod of choice for those times you need to pack in for your setup.
- Wide Frame extension leg design
- Thermoplastic, stainless and aluminum components for durability and corrosion resistance
- Quick Lock positive clamping leg adjustment provides for quick and easy setups
- Replaceable stainless steel foot point
- Weight: 10.75 lbs. (4.87 kg)
- Capacity test: 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Length extended: 81.5” (207 cm)
- Length collapsed: 45.5” (115.6 cm)
- Head Area: 25”² (63.5 cm²)
- Head: Composite or Aluminum
- Color: Black or Yellow Legs
- Max work load: 50 lbs (22.6 kg)
- 5 year warranty
General Dutch Hill Tripod Info:
- All Dutch Hill tripods are made with composite parts for superior strength.
- The result is a product that will provide a stable and accurate platform and provide many years of service.
- Dutch Hill offers two types of legs constructed of pultruded tubing with your choice of reinforcement.
- The standard tubing reinforcement is fiberglass, it offers high durability.
- The optional choice is carbon-fiber, it offers lighter weight and greater stiffness.
- The feet and intermediate brackets are all made of Valox®, a
thermoplastic that offers excellent dimensional stability and resistance
to harsh conditions like cold, moisture and chemicals.
- The two types of heads offered are made of either Valox® (composite) or aluminum.
- Fasteners and components used on Dutch Hill tripods are made of stainless steel or aluminum for excellent corrosion resistance.
Professional Surveying Equipment
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.