FCP Arc Flash Utility Harness, Heat Flame Resistant Kevlar Webbing, Back D-Ring
- FCP offers some great Harnesses and Lanyards for use in the Utility Industry!
- The following product is a standard item in the Utility line, but
since FCP is a Custom Manufacturer, they can make ANY style harness or
lanyard that suits your needs
- *Lead-time will vary, Please Call 877-844-3101 for lead-time (Average lead-time is 5-7 Business days)
- Frenchcreek’s ARC flash harnesses offer fall protection, protecting
workers from fall caused by electric arc-flash and arc-blast exposure.
- These harnesses are made from heat and flame resistant Kevlar webbing.
- Kevlar harness w/ Kevlar webbing
- Flame resistant buckle covers - FR buckle covers on chest and leg buckles
- Dielectric back dorsal d-ring - Dielectric over-molded steel
- Pass thru leg buckles
- 3-point adjustment
- Kevlar® webbing is available in Black only
- Perfect-fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment
- Additional back safety straps provide security from dorsal ejection
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- Universal Sizing: Small-Medium, & Medium-XL
All FrenchCreek harnesses combine maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement.
- French Creek harnesses are designed to keep you securely strapped in
during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces
throughout the strongest parts of the body.
- Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper
user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight
vertical position after a fall.
- As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness
accessories & options is available for customizing comfort and
- Whether you wear a harness one day a month, or all day every day,
FrenchCreek harnesses provide maximum safety and comfort with a perfect
fit regardless of size or shape.
- Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line.
- Please use the Contact us page or call 877-844-3101 for customizing or options not displayed.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.