FCP 6' Shock Absorbing Web Lanyard w/Pack, 2-1/2" Snap Opening
- French Creek shock absorbing web lanyards are extremely versatile.
- They are constructed of rugged, durable, high quality 1" synthetic webbing.
- The shock absorbing device comes in the form of a pack on one end of
the lanyard that attaches to the back D-ring on a full body harness.
- Please inquire about snap hook combinations that may not be listed or pictured, or for lengths other than the standard 6'.
- (5-7 Day Lead-time before it ships)
- 6-feet in length
- 1" Web Lanyard
- #74N Locking Snap one end.
- #74N Snaps are Steel, 3/4" gate, locking snap.
- #135A (2-1/2" opening) Aluminum Snap other end.
Snaps are Aluminum, 2-1/2" gate, locking rebar snap.
Why choose French Creek Production Lanyards?
- Most French Creek Production shock absorbing lanyards are six feet in length as a standard.
- This makes a great measuring stick for workers, limiting free-fall
distances to regulations of six feet or less (6' free-fall rule).
- Most lanyards can be modified for varying lengths and applications, if needed.
- FCP shock absorbing lanyards are made with pride in the U.S.A., and are comprised of nothing but the toughest materials.
- With tensile strengths from 5,500 to 10,000 lbs, they are rated far beyond OSHA and ANSI requirements!
- Many different styles, options, and lengths are available, offering literally thousands of combinations to choose from.
- Choose the lanyard combination that is right for you and the needs of your job!
- FCP designs, tests, and manufactures every product as if it has to save a life, because it does!
- FCP's commitment to quality has led to practical solutions that puts your safety first.
- FrenchCreek products meet or exceed all applicable fall-protection
standards in the U.S.A., including OSHA Subpart M, ANSI A10.14-1991, and
- Because your life is on the line!
- Please use the Contact us page or call 877-844-3101 for customizing or options not displayed.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.