SECO Heavy-Duty Safety Utility Vest, Denier Cordura
- The 8067-Series Safety Vest with two-inch-wide reflective tape is highly visible in any weather condition day or night.
- The vest is made of heavy-duty 1000 denier Cordura®.
- The material is treated with a durable, water-repellant finish.
- It also has a urethane backing for additional water-resistance and strength.
- Cordura is more durable than cotton, polyester, ordinary nylon, or polypropylene, and has exceptional resistance to punctures and tearing.
- The vest features convenient pockets with sturdy snap fasteners.
- The convenient pockets include a field notebook pocket, pencil slots, compass pocket with grommet, flagging tape pocket with grommets, two inside pockets, and a large back map pocket.
- There's an exterior radio mic clip also!
- This vest is available in fluorescent yellow and fluorescent orange.
- The vest is Perfect for jobs away from federal highways but where visibility is desired.
- Weighs 1.65 lb (0.72 kg)
- *Warning: Does not meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 specifications because of Denier Cordura Material used.
- *Warning2 - Vest is being discontinued by Manufacturer, so supply may be limited. Qty avail is marked.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.