Keson Pocket Rod
- This unique grading rod is compact like a tape measure.
- Simply remove the nylon-coated steel blade from the case and you have a convenient 6-1/2 foot (2 meter) vertical-reading leveling rod.
- Each case has a built-in target.
- When finished, just slide back into the case.
- It's ideal for checking a grade without having to carry a full-size rod.
- The Pocket Rod is ideal for foundation work, grading, swimming pools, excavating, and construction photo records.
- The 6-1/2-Foot, nylon-coated blade protects the gradations from moisture and wear.
- Easy-to-read number are printed on both sides. (Black numbers on 1 side, red numbers on opposite side.)
- Perfect for photographs that require scale.
- A police and insurance adjuster favorite!
- Graduations: Ft & 10ths, Ft & Inches, or Metric
- Remove Blade for inspection
- Built-in target on 2 sides.
- Nylon coated facing not affected by moisture.
- Non-glare surface.
- Graduated on 2 sides.
- Convenient surveyors pole.
- Numbers run up and down.
- Heavy-duty end hook.
- Zero Point: Hook end.
- Inside and Outside measurement available.
- PR610: 6.5ft, ft & 10ths, hook end
- PR618: 6.5ft, ft & Inches, hook end
- PR2M: 2meters, Metric, hook end
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.