SECO Prism Pole Peg Adjusting Jig
- Prism Pole Adjusting Jig
- This convenient tool allows you to adjust and calibrate prism pole vials.
- Weighs 1 lb (0.45 kg)
Calibrating your prism pole's vial is simple with the help of a SECO Pole Peg Adjusting Jig.
- Step 1. Mount your SECO Pole Peg Adjusting Jig (#5195) to a wall in your office.
- Step 2. Place prism pole tip in bottom shoe. Lean pole against C screw assembly. Now turn C screws in direction needed to center bubble in bulls eye.
- Step 3. Now rotate or spin prism pole 180 degrees. Bubble will show amount of error.
- Step 4. Adjust C screws until bubble moves halfway back towards center.
- Step 5. Adjust vial adjustment screws until bubble is centered.
- Repeat Steps 2 thru 5 at least twice, or until bubble remains centered in a full 360 degree rotation.
- Tolerance: When bubble is centered then rotated 180 degrees, the bubble edge should not go outside the black ring.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.