Tec Labs Calagel® Medicated Anti-itch Gel, CASE QTY ONLY
- Unlike pink runny calamine lotions, CalaGel® Medicated Anti-itch Gel stays where you put it.
- The clear, hydrocortisone-free antihistamine gel dries quickly, leaving an invisible, anti-itch skin protectant shield on your tender skin.
- CalaGel provides relief from the pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites and other skin irritations including poison ivy, oak and sumac rash.
- When used with Tecnu® Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser, Calagel is highly effective in treating poison ivy, oak and sumac rash.
- Use Tecnu first to remove the rash causing oil, urushiol (oo-roo-she-all).
- After washing with Tecnu, apply CalaGel to offer cooling relief to your inflamed, itchy rash.
- CalaGel is available in a 6 oz. bottle or Box of single use packets.
- Sold by the Case quantity ONLY - 24 bottles of 6oz bottles or 6 Boxes of Single Use packets
- FG10243: 6oz Bottle, Priced per Case of 24 bottles, Sold per Case of 24 bottles
- FG10012: 144ct 1/16oz packets, Priced per case of 6 boxes of 144ct packets, Sold per Case of 6 boxes of 144ct packets
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.