Edge Safety Eyewear KHOR Safety Glasses & Lens Replacement
- Edge KHOR (kor)
- Safety or Style? Would you ever settle for just one?
- Of course not, that's why you choose Khor!
- Newly redesigned with sophisticated styling
- The Khor has interchangeable lenses with ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 ratings from independent ANSI accredited labs.
- Once again safety and style!
- Discontinued, Limited Stock Available, Quantity available is marked.
- The Polycarbonate lenses comply with ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 and Military MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 standards
- The Lenses offer UVA, UVB and UVC protection.
- All Lenses are coated with a special Anti-scratch Layer.
- Edge takes light management seriously, the scratch and fog-resistant lenses prove it.
- Edge introduced the first Blue light filter, Polarized, G-15 and Aqua Precision Lenses to the industry.
- Edge frames are designed for all day, every day wear-and-tear.
- Edge Frames are made from a lightweight, flexible and shatter-resistant compound of Grilamid TR90 and Nylon.
- Straight temples that don't pinch and temple vents to keep you cool.
- Edge Eyewear's wraparound design eliminates side shield distortion.
- Edge glasses are always ready to work.
- Edge Eyewear's revolutionary temple construction includes edge-Flex technology, which offers flexibility and shock absorption.
- Strong and durable, Edge glasses feature screws, rather than plastic connectors, at the temples.
- Edge Eyewear employs soft and pliable Megol material in its temple tips and nose pads.
- As it is exposed to warmth and moisture from perspiration, Megol becomes tacky, firmly securing your glasses on your face.
- Ultra-flexible megol material forms a shock-absorbing support from
the temple to the ear keeping your glasses secure and comfortable.
- In fact, they're so comfortable they're patented.
Aqua Precision Lens
- This technology originally developed by Nasa, Aqua Precision coating
was first used on astronaut helmet visors and windows in the portholes
- The unique properties of this lens effectively blocks the transmission of infrared light,
- Aqua Precision also greatly reduces excess red and blue light on
opposite ends of the spectrum resulting in greater contrast and clarity.
- Especially effective in the brightest light conditions.
- So if you need precise vision, chose Aqua Precision.
KHOR pack interchangeable replacement Lenses (Item# 9403)
- You get two sets of lenses
- 1 set of Clear Anti-reflective
- 1 set of Yellow
- Polarized lenses feature a special filtering layer that blocks out reflected light from below and glare from above.
- By allowing in only direct light, this lens maximizes your ability
to see what you want to see while eliminating glare and reflections that
obscure your vision.
- Country: Iran
- Khor cave is located about 250 miles west of Tehran, near the city of Zanjan.
- The cave contains some of the most magnificent examples of stalactites and stalagmites with formation dating back to the Jurassic period (120 Million years ago).
- Currently, there are two visiting routes inside the cave, a 1.2 mile long straight route for the main public and a 2.5 mile long sport route for professionals.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.