Edge Eyewear Dakura Anti-Fog Safety Glasses
- The High-impact lifestyle can take you from one extreme to the other.
- Whether you're working up a sweat in the shop or hitting the slopes for some outrageous night skiing, you need glasses that can keep up.
- Dakura Anti-Fog Polycarbonate lenses drive away the fog and steam, allowing you to go from hot to cold and back again without having your vision blocked.
- You're unstoppable now that you've got this special edition of the hottest selling safety sunglasses.
- Some Models are Discontinued, Limited Quantity Available, Quantity available is marked.
- The Polycarbonate lenses comply with ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 and Military MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 standards
- The Lenses offer UVA, UVB and UVC protection.
- All Lenses are coated with a special Anti-scratch Layer.
- Edge takes light management seriously, the scratch and fog-resistant lenses prove it.
- Edge introduced the first Blue light filter, Polarized, G-15 and Aqua Precision Lenses to the industry.
- Edge frames are designed for all day, every day wear-and-tear.
- Edge Frames are made from a lightweight, flexible and shatter-resistant compound of Grilamid TR90 and Nylon.
- Straight temples that don't pinch and temple vents to keep you cool.
- Edge Eyewear's wraparound design eliminates side shield distortion.
- Edge glasses are always ready to work.
- Edge Eyewear's revolutionary temple construction includes edge-Flex technology, which offers flexibility and shock absorption.
- Strong and durable, Edge glasses feature screws, rather than plastic connectors, at the temples.
- Edge Eyewear employs soft and pliable Megol material in its temple tips and nose pads.
- As it is exposed to warmth and moisture from perspiration, Megol becomes tacky, firmly securing your glasses on your face.
- Ultra-flexible megol material forms a shock-absorbing support from
the temple to the ear keeping your glasses secure and comfortable.
- In fact, they're so comfortable they're patented.
- Edge Eyewear Standard Anti-Fog Polycarbonate lenses feature a coating that repels fog and steam.
- Moisture just rolls off the lens, keeping your vision clear at all times.
Vapor Shield* - Military Grade Anti-Fog
- Most environments can be handled with Standard Anti-Fog, but for those few extreme cases.
- Edge Eyewear developed an anti-fog coating called "Vapor Shield" to meet the intense needs of the military.
- Vapor Shield is absolutely impervious to fog!
- Elevation: 25,823'
- Country: Nepal
- Dakura (Ngadi Chuli) is a high peak in the Mansiri Himal in Nepal
- Despite its top 20 height, Dakura has only been climbed once or
- The first confirmed ascent, and as of 2005 the last attempt on the
mountain, was in 1979 by the Polish climbers Ryszard Gajewski and Maciej
Pawlikowski via the West Buttress.
*Vapor Shield Anti-Fog Test Video
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.